(Cinnamon, Clove, Star Anise, Ginger, and Licorice)
The spiced cold remedy tea not only offers the benefits of tea to the drinker but also offers the health benefits of the spices, added to the tea blend. Cold tea is a rich source of antioxidants and can boost your immune system, and thus can ward off several diseases. The drinker is offered a variety of health benefits due to the presence of a mix of multiple spices.
Spiced cold tea can offer the following major health benefits due to the presence of multiple ingredients, beneficial for health like cinnamon, clove, star anise, ginger and licorice root. The tea is not only beneficial to treat a cough and cold instead can provide you relief from pain due to the anti-inflammatory properties of its spices, and calm your emotions by providing you the lifts from depression.
Health benefits of Cold Remedy tea ingredients:
- Tea contains cinnamon, which is one of the healthiest spices on the planet. Cinnamon can help you in reducing blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and can also control the blood sugar level. Not only this, but cinnamon even has a plethora of other health benefits for the human health, like it is highly effective for any neurodegenerative diseases, it can protect against cancer, it can fight against fungal infection and bacteria, and fight HIV virus as well.
- Another ingredient in the cold tea, clove, is known for its health benefits due to the presence of antioxidants and its anti-inflammatory properties. It can provide protection to the liver against any disease, can make the bones stronger, boost the immune system and can also cure any oral disease.
- Star anise oil, which contains menthol and terpineol is used to treat coughs and colds. Apart from this, star anise can also reduce nausea, improve digestion. Even consuming star anise tea after the meal can treat the post-meal digestive ailments like gas, bloating, constipation or indigestion.
- Ginger, an ingredient of cold remedy tea is a superfood, which can not only help in treating cough and cold but can also protect digestive tract, improve brain health, can protect against UV rays and can also provide the relief from a migraine.
- The sweet root licorice is used for centuries due to its medicinal benefits. The spice is good for stomach, can cleanse the respiratory system, reduce stress, assist the cancer treatment and protect the skin and teeth.
Write to me about how you liked this article, and express your opinion and likes at my Facebook page. Also, let me know what other food sources you would like to know about.
– DShare on: