(Rose, Rosehip, Fennel Seeds and Green tea leaves)
Are you trying to shed a few pounds or want to improve your health? Green Tea can be a superbly effective drink for you. This tea has been consumed for thousands of years and provides a number of medicinal benefits, like weight management, stress buster, disease fighter, and more. The components found in a little tea bag of green tea can do wonders for your health. Keep reading the article:
- Diabetes: Green tea can regulate the glucose level and if you drink a cup of green tea after your meal, then it can control and slow down the rise in the level of blood sugar. This way you can control insulin spikes and diabetes.
- Heart Disease: Studies reveal that green tea can keep you relaxed so that you can withstand the blood pressure changes. Green tea can also prevent blood clotting, which is a primary cause of any heart-related disease.
- Oral Health: Green tea can maintain your oral health, it can kill harmful viruses, and lower the chances and risk of infection. Consumption of green tea can inhibit the growth of Streptococcus bacteria, which cause plaque, tooth decay, and cavities. Green tea can also help in reducing bad breath as well.
- Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s: A few studies, done on mice have been proved that green tea can improve the brain function and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases, neurodegenerative diseases. The bioactive compounds of green tea can effectively protect human beings from the two most common neurodegenerative diseases.
- Antiviral and Antibacterial: Green tea catechins are highly antibacterial and antiviral, so it can effectively treat cancer and influenza. Due to its antibacterial properties, it can inhibit the spread of a number of diseases.
Write to me about how you liked this article, and express your opinion and likes at my Facebook page. Also, let me know what other food sources you would like to know about.
– DShare on: